Friday 9 November 2012

Winter is here! Yeah!!

Yep I can finally anounce that winter is here. Officialy and...................

A NEW ABERCROMBIE SHOP HAS OPENED IN DUBLIN!!!


Maura TeeYep you heard me in DUBLIN!! And it's soooo cool.

CAUSE:

1. When you wanted abercrombie you had to order online and wait weeks for it to come in the post.
2. I love abercrombie and will probs be going in there an awful lot!
3. It's in dublin!!!

Yep as you can see i'm a bit over excited, but hey it's like major news!! So here are some gorgues things from that shop right here right now!!


Johanna Sweater

                                  140 euro


Classic Plaid Scarf
44 euro

Womens Sonia Shirt
68 euro

Michelle Hoodie
110 euro

Alexa Flannel Sleep Pants
44 euro

Womens Kylie Jacket
270 euro

Lizzy Tee
44 euro


SO YEAH! GET IN THERE AND LOOK!






2 comments:

  1. I realy don't know why,i think it's so cute))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have really neglected my blog what with school and all, but hopefully i'll get a new post to you guys soon! It's been 5 months so it's long overdue!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi please Comment and Follow!

Thanks